Punnyatman: Sree Rama Navami Mahotsavam has been spreading the message of universal brotherhood, Vasudha Eva Kutumbakam (World is One Family), espoused by Brahmasree Neelakanta Gurupadar. An elaborate and expansive version of the Mahotsavam comprising Sree Rama Navami Rathayathra and Sree Rama Navami Hindu Maha Sammelanam was founded in 1991 by His Holiness Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswathi Thiruvatikal. We are pleased to inform you that Sree Rama Dasa Ashram,
sister organisations and devotees are celebrating the 26th Rama Navami Rathayathra and Sree Rama Navami Hindu Maha Sammelanam from March 28 to April 26, 2016. 17 day long Sree Rama Navami Rathayathra 2016, which commences from the sacred precincts of Kollur Sri Mookambika Temple on March 28, 2016 shall traverse the length and breadth of Kerala, pay obeisance at the Sri Kanyakumari Temple and return to Thiruvananthapuram on the auspicious day of Sree Rama Navami. The 26th Edition of Sree Rama Navami Hindu Maha Sammelanam spread over 13 days will be held at the Jyotikshetram from April 14 to April 26, 2016. We seek your co-operation and support to make the Sree Rama Navami Celebrations a grand success. We also invite you to participate in the festivities and be blessed by the Sath-Gurus, Seetha-sametha Bhagawan Sree Ramachandra, Sree Anjaneya Mahaprabhu and the Divine Mother. With prayers At the Lotus Feet of the Gurus Swami Brahmapadananda Saraswathy Chairman Sree Rama Navami Mahotsavam – 2016 A copy of the ‘SREE RAMA NAVAMI MAHOTSAVAM -2016′ notice in Malayalam and English are available for viewing / downloading.
Last 5 posts in Events
- SREE RAMA NAVAMI MAHOTSAVAM - 2017 - March 13th, 2017
- 117th Avathara Jayanthi Mahotsavam of Paramapoojaneeya Brahmasree Neelakanta Gurupadar - November 9th, 2016
- 10th Maha Samadhi Anniversary of Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswathi - October 28th, 2016
- 81th Jayanthi Celebrations of Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswathi - September 7th, 2016
- 51st Maha Samadhi Anniversary of Paramapoojaneeya Brahmasree Neelakanta Gurupadar - May 11th, 2016